£33000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary around £26k + Realistic OTE £33k
- 44 hours Mon - Fri + 1 in 4 Saturday's
- Vast amount of company perks and extensive holiday allowance
Our Client, a busy Main Car Dealership are looking for a Car Mechanic / Vehicle Technician to join their team in Wilmslow.
This is a full time role where you will be working 45 hours per week.
In return for your skill set as a Vehicle Technician, our client is offering :
- Competitive Basic Salary which is dependent on experience
- Lucrative bonus
- 28 days holiday + 8 (with the options to buy more)
- Fantastic learning & development opportunities
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Vehicle purchase scheme
- Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
- 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work purchase scheme
- Discounted Gym membership
- Access to Perks at Work discount website
To be suitable for this Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic role you must have:
- A Level 3 NVQ, or equivalent, in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
- MOT Testers licence would be beneficial, but is not essential.
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Mechanic Vacancy or any other Car Technician and Motor Trade Jobs in Cheshire, contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 automotive vacancies.