£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Hours: Monday to Friday – 45 hours per week Saturday
Rota: as required to meet business needs.
Salary: Up to £37,440 basic + bonus p.a.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Our automotive client is East Anglia’s leading Accident Repair Company, over the years they have built their success on an unrivalled commitment to quality and customer service.
They are approved for vehicle repair by 20 manufacturers, including some of the most prestigious brands.
As a skilled MET Technician you will be required to fit and strip both mechanical and body parts from vehicles including body panel, interiors, gear boxes etc. as well as remove engines, gearboxes, suspensions and carry out four wheel alignments.
Responsibilities of the MET Technician:
- Carry out all mechanical and body work on allocated jobs.
- Dismantling, fault-finding & diagnostic work.
- Re-assembly with new parts as required.
- Inspections and testing.
- Identify faults or work that is found to be required, or considered to be advisable in the interests of safety.
- To carry-out road testing of vehicles when required in a safe and legal way as instructed, checking for roadworthiness.
- Ensure that the identity of the customer is established prior to informing them of any details.
The successful MET Technician must:
- Have a current NVQ Level 3 or ATA Accredited as an MET Technician.
- Possess a working knowledge of accident repair MET work.
- A solid work history as an MET Technician.
- A full driving licence is essential.
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly successful motor trade business who rewards hard work, and offers you the opportunity to further your skills.
Their vehicle repairers are among the most skilled and highly trained in the industry and they continually invest in the latest equipment and technology.
If you have the experience and skills required, then contact us now!
Motor Trade experience as stated is essential to the role.
If this MET Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Rayleigh please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.