£36000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Hours: Monday to 8.00am-5.00pm.
Saturday Rota: as required to meet business needs.
Salary: Up to £36,000 basic p.a.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Our automotive client is East Anglia’s leading Accident Repair Company, over the years they have built their success on an unrivalled commitment to quality and customer service. They are approved for vehicle repair by 20 manufacturers, including some of the most prestigious brands.
Are you an experienced Bodyshop Workshop Controller who is looking for a new challenge and to work for a great company where you feel valued?!...Then this is the role for you!
You will be supporting the Bodyshop Manager in the supervision and coordination of the workflow of repairs ensuring financial, volume and quality targets are achieved, ensuring high quality repairs within company procedures to maximise customer satisfaction.
- The management and co-ordination of productive and support staff to ensure effective workflow of repairs to meet the volume, sales, cost and customer/quality targets.
- Accountability for delivering high levels of customer contact and communications throughout the vehicle repairs.
- Identifying, owning and managing the risks involved in running our business appropriate to role.
- Accountability for Health and Safety regulations, policies and procedures appropriate to role.
- Achieving and maintain and embed all “best practice” activities as dictated by business strategy.
- Performance management coaching and development as appropriate.
- Accountability for meeting and improving on customer satisfaction targets.
You would have previous experience in a similar role with the following skills/knowledge:
- Previous Bodyshop accident repair workshop controller experience is essential.
- Have a current NVQ Level 3 or ATA Accreditation.
- A proven track record of motivating staff to deliver quality repairs on time and on budget.
- Understanding of mechanical principles relevant to role.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team in a pressurised environment.
- Ability to prioritise work and complete it to a high standard.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly successful motor trade business who rewards hard work, and offers you the opportunity to further your skills.
Their vehicle repairers are among the most skilled and highly trained in the industry and they continually invest in the latest equipment and technology.
If you have the experience and skills required, then contact us now!
Motor trade experience as a qualified Bodyshop Panel Beater is essential.
If this Bodyshop Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Rayleigh please contact Louisa Fagen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.