£28574 per annum
about 1 month ago
Starting salary up to £22,000 per annum with £250-500 monthly bonus potential and overtime paid at time and half.
8:30am-5:30pm Mon-Fri with with 1 in 2 Sat 8:30am-12:30pm.
Access to accredited training and career development with a large multi-branded car dealer group operating for over 30 years.
Our client, a large multi-franchise approved car dealer group with multiple sites across the South Wales/South West England region, are looking to recruit a Vehicle Parts Advisor for one of their dealerships in the Newport.
Reporting to the Parts Manager and working alongside a small and friendly team, you shall be responsible for dealing with trade/retail customers regarding parts enquiries ensuring that all parts orders are accurately identified, promptly picked and dispatched.
You will also receive goods inwards ensuring the parts are logged correctly on the system, carry out parts stock control, supply parts to our client’s Vehicle Technicians in the workshop, and maintain a tidy and organised Parts Department.
In order to be eligible, you will need to hold recent or current experience working with or around automotive parts.
Experience within a franchise approved automotive dealership or a motor factors would be highly advantageous however this is non-essential.
You will also need to be IT literate given you will work daily with an electronic parts catalogue system and have strong customer service/sales skills with a friendly and charismatic telephone manner.
Any experience with the Pinewood Pinnacle dealer management system would be highly advantageous however this also non-essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Parts Advisor, our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £22,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Team performance related bonus scheme of up to £250-500+ per month.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- Access to in-house and manufacturer accredited training .
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme and various additional company benefits.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a dealer group operating for over 30 years across the South Wales/South West England region.
- Working hours from 8:30am-5:30pm Mon-Fri with 1 in 2 Sat 8:30am-12:30pm (paid as overtime as mentioned above).
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newport please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.