£43000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 7.30am - 5.00pm.
- Saturdays: overtime when available.
- Salary: up to £16.50 per hour (depending on experience and qualifications held).
- Bonus: Performance related bonus over attended hours.
- Contract: Full Time Permanent.
Are you an experienced Car Paint Sprayer who is looking for a new challenge and to work for a great company where you feel valued?
Our automotive client is currently looking to hire. You will be responsible for repairing accident damaged vehicles using Automotive Accident repair methods and relevant Health and safety measures back to pre-accident condition.
Responsibilities of a Paint Sprayer Include:
- Completing own Paint work as allocated in relation to job card, request parts and sign job card on completion, ensuring all parts are approved and ordered on dismantling receiving relevant sign off.
- Achieving an ongoing high rate of productivity.
- Being responsible for ensuring work is carried out to a high standard of quality in agreed timescales and sign quality check sheet on completion.
- Providing timely information and updates to team members, colleagues.
- Prioritising any reworks.
Paint Sprayer Requirements:
- Experience as a Car Paint Sprayer within a professional Automotive Bodyshop environment.
- Ideally qualified to NVQ Level 3.
- Ability to work with heavy materials in a job that requires physical exertion.
- Ability to prioritise workloads to ensure you achieve targets.
- A Full UK Driving Licence.
Motor trade experience as a Car Paint Sprayer is essential.
If this Paint Sprayer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Maldon please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.