£37000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm + Alternate Saturdays: 8.30am – 12.30pm.
Salary: Negotiable depending on skill level and qualifications held.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our motor trade client is currently looking to recruit a Main Dealer qualified Master Technician to join their team in Braintree in a leadership role that will combine hands on work on both electric and conventional vehicles and liaison with manufacturer at high level.
This is fantastic opportunity for a current Master Technician to move into this well-established Company and support their Service Department.
Master Vehicle Technician Job Description:
- To work with the existing team to increase efficiency across all vehicle marques.
- Lead the team with regard to service and mechanical repair to electric vehicles.
- Work with manufacturer at high level.
- Take a lead on all matters of dept and site health and safety.
- Manage the parts process associated with the dept including returns.
- Work with dept heads to ensure best practice.
- Submit and follow up with warranty claims.
- To ensure that all work undertaken is in line with manufacturer standards whether that is warranty or service.
- Must have a hands on approach to management and a positive attitude.
They offer a friendly working environment, good management support and stable job security!
Motor trade experience as a Main Dealer qualified Master Technician is essential to the role.
If this Master Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Braintree please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.