£31200 per annum
about 1 month ago
£31,200 - DOE + Bonus
Leeds Based ARC
0800-1700 Monday - Friday
- Vehicle Panel Technician required in Leeds
- Starting salary up to £31,200 per annum plus generous bonus scheme.
- Monday to Friday 0800-1700
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with one of the UK’s largest comprehensive automotive accident repairers.
Our client, one of the UK’s largest comprehensive automotive accident repairers, are currently looking to recruit a Vehicle Panel Technician to join their busy centre in Leeds
Reporting to the Site Manager and working as part of a friendly team in modern facilities, your key responsibilities will include:
- Undertake replacement and repair of damaged or compromised bodywork panels.
- Complete chassis and framework repairs.
- Accurately assess vehicle damage and apply appropriate methods to produce a high quality repair.
- Conduct bumper and door repair works as required.
- Ensure all panel beating/repair works meet internal and third parts quality standards.
- Work as part of a team to ensure centre operations run efficiently and safely.
In order to be eligible you will need to have current or recent experience working as a Vehicle Panel Technician and be able to hit the ground running and it is essential that you have good customer facing experience as this site has onsite estimations with customer's present.
Formal qualifications as a Vehicle Panel Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
Overall you will have a good eye for detail, be a team player with good communication skills, have an aptitude for multi-tasking, and have a UK driving license with minimal points.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Panel Technician our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £31,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Generous uncapped time save bonus scheme (discussed further upon application).
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- Various additional benefits including a cycle to work scheme, pension scheme, life assurance, retailer discounts, and a generous salary sacrifice car scheme amongst others.
- Access to industry leading training and development.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects/job security with a large multi-site business that is itself part of a larger company.
If this Panel Beater/Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leeds please contact Helen Terry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.