£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Basic Salary up to £28,000 + Bonus
World-renowned Engineering & Automotive Firm
Opportuntity to Undertake NVQ Qualifications
Monday - Friday Only! - 07:00 - 16:00
Company Benefits – 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Gym Membership, Childcare & More!
East Grinstead, West Sussex
Our Client is part of a global brand with a prestigious reputation who are one of the world's leading suppliers of drives and power systems for marine applications, for heavy land, rail and defence vehicles, and for the oil and gas industry. You will be part of a forward thinking team developing sustainable solutions within drive & power systems for the future.
Due to growth in the area, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join our Clients team as Workshop Engineer in the East Grinstead Area. You will conduct engine overhauls, repairs etc. to a high standard and all the tasks surrounding these responsibilities, with deployment capability to support field activities.
Our Client is seeking applications from Candidates with prior experience within a hands-on mechanically minded position. Qualifications are not necessary.
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary of £28,000
- Opportunity to earn bonus OTE £30,000
- Monday – Friday 07:00 – 16:00 only
- Enrolment on NVQ Course
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Gym Membership
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Pension Scheme
- Retirement Savings & Advice
- Share Purchase Scheme
- Various other Insurances
- Local Discounts
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Future Development Opportunities with a Large Group.
Duties of Trainee Workshop Engineer with our Client
- Conduct maintenance and repair tasks within the workshop.
- Conduct overhauls of sub-assemblies
- Carry out engine and component inspection and cleaning as required
- Completion of relevant quality documentation in line with Company processes, procedures and work instructions
- Completion of measurement calculations to agreed specifications
- Loading and unloading of vehicles as required using the appropriate equipment for the job e.g. with the forklift truck, or, crane and as per training the individual has completed successfully. Additionally, following the process that is in place.
- Cooperate with all health, safety, quality and environmental arrangements and be proactive in their continuous improvement
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and housekeeping within all areas the workshop and its facilities
- Attend training courses as required.
- Any other workshop and facilities related activity reasonably required by the Workshop Manager.
- To be proactive on RRS UK HSQE matters.
What our Client expects of their Trainee Workshop Engineer
- Engineering or Automotive background
- Ability to write up job cards
- An enthusiastic person
- Proactive Individual
- Strong initiative, organisational skills and a flexible attitude.
- Product training is provided.
If this Workshop Engineer Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it, Vehicle Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Engineer, HGV Technician, or other Automotive Jobs & Accident Repair jobs in Seven Oaks, East Grinstead, Horsham, Burgess Hill, Five Oaks, Crawley, Redhill, Reigate, Dorking, Haywards Heath, Brighton, Hove, Worthing, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Crowborough Shoreham, West Sussex, East Sussex and Hampshire please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.