Kingston upon Hull
£31000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Basic Salary of up to £29,200 OTE £31,000
40 hours per week
Reputable Main Dealer
Our Client, a Commercial Main Dealer in Hull are looking for a Technician / Motor Mechanic to join their team.
To be successful in this LCV Technician / Motor Mechanic vacancy you must be NVQ Level 3 qualified, have relevant workshop experience, a full UK driving licence and your own tools. An MOT card is advantageous however not essential.
You will be required to work 40 hours per week with Saturdays on a rota. Saturdays are paid at overtime.
Key Responsibilities for this LCV Technician:
- Predominantly working with on 3.5 tonne vans and some 7.5 tonne
- Full automotive services and necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer standards
- Make estimations for the length and costs of specific jobs and advise customers on their importance
- Brake, clutch and timing belt changes / repairs
- Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
- Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
- Ensure the workshop standards are maintained at all times
Requirements for this Van Technician:
- Due to the nature of the role our client has advised applicants need to have qualifications up to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Any Van Technicians must also have good communication skills and be confident when talking to customers as well as their team members.
- You will need a full driving licence as well.
If you are interested in this LCV Technician vacancy or any other Automotive vacancies in Hull, call Helen Terry at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.