£36000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Up to £15 per hour depending on experience + bonus
- Monday - Friday only
- Saturdays available as over time
Our Client a Busy Main Dealer Bodyshop in the Romford area is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Paint Sprayer to join their busy bodyshop!
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working as part of a team, as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer your key objectives will include:
- Fulfil all tasks to customer’s complete satisfaction.
- Complete the assigned jobs within the estimated paint times.
- Safeguard the customer’s vehicle and its contents while in the Bodyshop.
- Ensure that all vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to the customer.
- Carry out repairs according to best practice and procedures.
- Meet acceptable safety and quality standards.
- Interpret and implement technical instruction data.
- Use all paint mixing schemes and drying areas and equipment accurately for all paint repairs.
- Seek clarification from the Automotive Bodyshop Manager if a work order is not clear or seems to be incorrect
For your hard work our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary up to £13-£15 per hour depending on experience
- Generous uncapped incentivised bonus structure
- Overtime paid at standard rate.
In order to be eligible for this role you will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Paint Sprayer to NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent as a minimum or failing this will need to have a strong and stable time-served experienced working as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer.
You will need hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player.
You must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy working environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team.
Candidates with experience of working to PAS 125 standards or with an ATA accreditation would be highly advantageous but it is not essential.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Paint Sprayer Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor trade jobs in East or North London, please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.