£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Basic Salary up to £35,000 + Bonus + Bens
Monday – Friday 40 hour week / Flexible hours
Accident Repair Group - Leeds Based Site
We are seeking an Estimator/VDA in the Leeds area for our client a well-known accident repair company.
Our Client is a long established Vehicle Accident Repair Centre, they have a great reputation in the local area for quality work, BSI Approved Bodyshop.
They are seeking a Estimator to join their Leeds team. This a great opportunity to join a thriving part of the accident repair business. Our Client offers a fully equipped workshop with regular updating of equipment.
What’s on Offer?
- Monday to Friday - 40 hour week - Flexible hours
- Basic Salary: £35,000
- Opportunity for Bonus
- Supportive Workshop Environment
What’s will you be doing?
- To handle customer enquiries and queries promptly and efficiently.
- Supervising and training unqualified staff as necessary
- Liaising with customers by phone and in person
- Liaising with insurance companies and work providers
- Estimating damage to customers vehicles
- Estimating using insurance companies preferred computer system
- Valuating vehicle to repair costs
- Estimating by insurer and work providers guidelines
- Ordering correct parts with parts department (genuine or non genuine)
- Obtaining correct repair methods
- Updating customers, insurers and work providers of repair status
- Liaising with other departments
- Updating online insurance/work provider systems
- Imaging vehicles throughout stages and uploading them
- Creating job cards with repair methods attached
- Obtaining repair authority
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Full UK Driving licences
- Previous Experience within an ARC Estimating Position
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- To be a team player
If this VDA/Estimator Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs such as Estimator, Vehicle Damage Assessor, VDA, Bodyshop Manager, Bodyshop Workshop Controller, MET Technician, Paint Sprayer, Panel Beater in Yorkshire please contact Helen Terry at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.