Salary Dependent On Experience
0191 446 0461
about 1 month ago
Basic Salary Depending on Skill Set - Plus £4,000 Bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8-5:30. 1 in 3 Saturday mornings as overtime
Our longstanding client in the Middlesbrough area is seeking an experienced Service Advisor to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities of a Service Advisor:
- Applications are sought from those currently in the Service Advisor role, whether that be with another Main Dealer, a Commercial Business or an Independent Garage.
- You will be dealing directly with customers, scheduling service work to their vehicles and informing them of any additional repairs required.
- You will be able to handle administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations.
- You will need to demonstrate a professional manner and good communication / organisational skills.
- You will need to have an excellent understanding of the motor trade in order to gather technical information and relay it in a way that customers will understand.
What the Successful Service Advisor will get:
- The basic salary is completely dependant on your background and skill set. This is supplemented by a bonus scheme based on your upsells and the department profits, £4,000 extra.
- The opportunity to join one of our trusted clients for a long-standing career.
- Brand training available.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Middlesbrough please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.