£45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Basic Salary up to £18,000 Basic Salary OTE £45,000 +
Monday – Fri 08:00 – 18:00, Sat’s 08:00 – 17:00, 1 in 2 Sundays 10 – 16:00 (day off during week)
Additional Day off when working Sundays!
Experienced Car Sales Executive required for our clients Franchised Dealership in Winchester, Hampshire!
Our Client a well-known Franchised Dealer Group, they have been trading in the Hampshire area for over 50 years. They are a family owned business that cares about their customer service and their employees.
They are seeking an enthusiastic Car Sales executive to join their friendly team.
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary up to £18,000 if accredited with brand
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Opportunity to gain brand accreditation
- Company Vehicle
- A supportive Management Structure
- Additional Day off when working Sunday rota!
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Company Pension
- Discounts on Products
- Future Development Opportunities within the Group.
Duties of a Car Sales Executive with our Client
-Manage a portfolio of customers to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with customers
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers' individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Report on the status of transactions
- Meet and track sales targets, aligned with company objectives
- You should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term customer relationships.
- You should work to satisfy customers' needs and requests.
What our Client expects of their Sales Executive
- Proven work experience as a Sales Executive is Ideal, although our client may consider strong sales application outside of the automotive trade
- Generate new enquiries
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of CRM software (Pinnacle & Enquiry Max) ideal
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- You must have a vibrant personality with a "can do" attitude. Must have a very positive outlook. Essential skills are selling abilities, persuasion, strong listening skills, computer competences, results orientation, teamwork, and reporting.
If this Vehicle Sales Executive Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it, Cars Sales Executive, Motorcycle Sales Manager, Motorbike Sales, Car Sales Manager, Master Technician, Car Mechanic, Vehicle Technician, HGV Mechanic, MET Technician, Stripper, Fitter, or other Automotive Jobs in Winchester, Basingstoke, Aldershot, Alton, Southampton, Portsmouth, Fareham, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Salisbury, Andover, Waterlooville, Chichester & Havant please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.