£26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Basic Salary Up to £26,000
Commercial Main Dealer
Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:00,
Automotive Group Credit Controller required for our clients Vehicle Dealership in Southampton!
Our Client a commercial Vehicle Main Dealer with over 30 years of Trading is seeking a Group Credit Controller for their Southampton Branch.
Our client deals with a number of Haulage Businesses and Commercials enterprises, ensuring them whether they are purchasing a vehicle, or maintaining a commercial vehicle, they are providing both individual customers and large multinational companies an excellent service. Customer service is at the heart of everything they do and how they stand out from the competition.
You will be a highly experienced credit controller to join our clients welcoming accounts team in our Head Office based in Southampton. You will work closely with the Accounts Manager and Finance Director
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary up to £26,000
- Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:00 – 30 mins’ lunch
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- 20 Days holiday + Bank Holidays, Increasing with Service
- Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities with Group.
Duties of a Group Credit Controller with our Client:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Pro-actively chasing for payment before becomes overdue
- Run aged debt reports
- Management of queries and creation of group query log that is kept up to date
- Following agreed procedures for authorising new customers accounts
- Ensure that overdue report is compiled in a timely manner
- Daily management of all customer credit limits
- Chase payments on account where credit limits have been exceeded
- Cash Flow Forecast
- New account application processing
- Posting customer remittances
- Reconciliation of debit / credit card payments
- Overdue letters and customer statements
- Resolving queries in a timely manager
- Other targeted KPI's as agreed
- Management of your own daily workflow to ensure maximum efficiency and accuracy
- Other duties as required to support the accounts manager
What our Client expects of their Group Credit Controller:
- Competency in numeracy, literacy and IT
- Experienced credit controller with knowledge of group credit control
- Proven ability to work remotely
- Ability to be assertive when necessary
- Excellent professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle large amounts of information
- Positive and motivated
- Well organised and self-disciplined with the ability to work quickly and calmly under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective and positive working relationships within and outside of the department
- Must demonstrate high levels of integrity and adopt a professional approach in all interactions, should be transparent, open and honest in all dealings
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations and/or systems
- A flexible attitude to the team's work, including a willingness to reprioritise and undertake additional tasks if required
- Confident in dealing with customers/suppliers over the phone and via email
- Strong PC and technical knowledge and skills with a good working knowledge of the Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Teams
If this Group Credit Controller interests, you and you would like to know more about it Credit Controller, Purchase Ledger, Accounts Administrator, Accountant, Sales Administrator or other Automotive Jobs in Fareham, Bishops Waltham, Gosport, Portsmouth, Southampton, Hedge End, Botley, Eastleigh, Chandlers Ford, West Sussex and Hampshire please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.