£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Basic Salary up to £35,000 OTE £40,000+
Large ARC Group
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30, 1 in 3 Sats 08:30 – 12:00
Horsham, West Sussex
Our Client is a family owned Accident Repair Group with over 100 years of automotive trading, they have a great reputation in the local area for quality work, 4+ Stars on Google and a BSI Approved Bodyshop.
They are seeking a MET Technician to join their team! This a great opportunity to join a thriving part of the accident repair business. Our Client offers a fully equipped workshop with regular updating of equipment.
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary around £35,000 Dependent on experience
- A fantastic Bonus Structure
- A supportive Management Structure
- Working Hours Mon – Fri 07:30 – 17:00, 1 in 3 Sat’s 08:00 – 12:00
- Flexibility with Start & Finish times
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Future Development Opportunities within a Group.
Duties of a MET Technician with our Client:
- Ensuring work is carried out to a high standard of quality
- Achieving an ongoing high rate of productivity.
- Providing timely information and updates to team members, colleagues.
- Prioritising any reworks.
- Following safety procedures
What our Client expects of their MET Technicians:
- Previous Time-Served MET Experience
- Preferably have a NVQ level 3 or senior ATA accreditation
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence.
- You must also have your own equipment and guns.
If this Accident Repair Workshop Controller Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it, Bodyshop Manager, Accident Repair Manager, Quality Control, Bodyshop Workshop Controller, Bodyshop Advisor, MET Technician, Paint Sprayer, VDA, Estimator, Panel Beater, Smart Repairer, or other Automotive Jobs & Accident Repair jobs in Horsham, Burgess Hill, Five Oaks, Crawley, Redhill, Reigate, Dorking, Haywards Heath, Brighton, Hove, Worthing, Shoreham, West Sussex, East Sussex and Hampshire please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.