£30000 per annum
28 days ago
- Basic Salary is in the region of £25,000 (DOE) + bonus.
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm; Saturday mornings 1in3.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable dealer group in the West Midlands area who work alongside a prestigious brand.
If you are an ambitious individual and hold a qualification equivalent to NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair, then apply now!
My client is ideally looking for somebody who has a background in the dealership network, however if you're a confident technician who is looking for an exciting opportunity to get their foot in the main dealer world then get in touch!
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of models under this manufacturer
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed in line with manufacturer standards
- Contributing towards the success of an organised and efficient workshop in Birmingham
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy, or any other Technician opportunities in the West Midlands area, please contact Eddie McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.