£29000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-6.00pm / Saturdays 1 in 2 worked 8.00am-1.00pm.
- Salary: up to £25,000 basic + bonus = OTE up to £29,000 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Due to expansion reasons our automotive client is looking to hire an additional Parts Advisor to their team.
They are an ethical company whom feel the happiness of their staff is foremost to enable the Company to deliver great a great service to their customers.
The Parts Advisor will need to have a proven track record as a car parts advisor, be a confident relationship builder, able to influence and advise customers on vehicle parts issues whilst delivering a first class service but also achieving the company objectives and targets.
Duties for the Parts Advisor will include
- Servicing the Technicians in the workshop with the correct parts.
- Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem.
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
- Raising invoices for parts sold.
Requirements for the Parts Advisor:
- Experienced with either Parts Factor or Main Car Dealer parts experience.
- Well presented, enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Be computer literate and be able to fulfill administrative duties.
- Have knowledge of a DMS and parts system.
For all your hard work you will be rewarded a competitive salary, bonus structure and excellent working environment.
Motor Trade parts experience is essential to the role.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Loughton please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.