£36000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Salary: up to £24,000 basic + bonus = OTE £36,000 p.a.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-6.00pm / 1 in 4 Saturdays worked.
Benefits: 22 Days Holidays & bank holidays + Company Car.
Our client is a well established and long standing Prestige Main Car Dealership; they are looking to add a Service Advisor to their busy team.
The successful Service Advisor will have a solid career history as a Service Advisor from within a Main Car Dealership.
You must also be able to work as part of a team as well as able to work on your own initiative. You need to have a keen eye for detail and a good understanding of Main Dealer service dept. possess and dealer management system (DMS).
Naturally you will also need excellent customer facing skills, and planning/organisational skills, as you will be dealing with front-of-house customers as well as internal dealer staff from all areas of the business.
Service Advisor Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for managing the service booking system.
- Understanding and interpreting customer needs to achieve the best solution.
- Consider the availability of resources and profitability targets whilst selling the added benefits of the Service Department.
- Maximise the upselling of service hours, parts and accessories in accordance with company objectives.
- Ensure all booked vehicles are checked for outstanding recall/service campaign work prior to visit and parts pre-ordered to achieve ‘First Time Fix’ for the customer.
- Operate a suitable system for the management and follow-up of unsold additional work.
- Effectively handle incoming customer calls by creating a friendly and professional impression.
- Receive customer enquiries and determine the customer’s needs, encouraging the customer to make an appointment with the Service Department
- Maintain an accurate and efficient schedule of appointments and associated flow of paperwork, consistent with manufacturer and company procedures.
To succeed in this Service Advisor role, you will need to have strong Automotive Service Advisor experience from within a Franchised/Main Car Dealer, you must also possess a full, clean UK driving license.
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Romford please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.