£35474 per annum
about 1 month ago
Hourly Rate: 45 per week - £13.41 - £15.16 (depending on experience).
Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday + Saturday rota.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a large well establish accident repair body centre and they are currently looking for a skilled MET (Mechanical Electrical Trim) Technician to join their team.
You will be required to fit and strip both mechanical and body parts from vehicles including body panel, interiors, gear boxes etc. as well as remove engines, gearboxes, suspensions and carry out four wheel alignments.
Responsibilities of a MET Technician:
- Carry out all mechanical and body work on allocated jobs.
- Dismantling, fault-finding & diagnostic work.
- Re-assembly with new parts as required.
- Inspections and testing.
- Identify faults or work that is found to be required, or considered to be advisable in the interests of safety.
- To carry-out road testing of vehicles when required in a safe and legal way as instructed, checking for roadworthiness.
- Ensure that the identity of the customer is established prior to informing them of any details.
Accident repair experience in MET and/or Panel is essential, as is an ATA qualification in MET.
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If this MET Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dagenham please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!