£31000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Salary: up to £26,000 basic + bonus = OTE up to £31,000 p.a.
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 6.00pm / 1 in 3 Saturdays 8.00am-1.00pm.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is looking for a talented Main Dealer experienced Service Advisor to join their service team in Romford.
This Service Advisor role is crucial as you are the first point of contact for their service customers both face to face and over the telephone. You will ensure the efficient booking and servicing of customer vehicles.
Key Responsibilities for the Service Advisor:
- Take responsibility to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction levels in excess of the manufacturer national average by building trust, communicating well and exceeding customer expectations.
- Provide a quality of service that exceeds customer expectations every time, maximising profit per customer visit.
- Actively and professionally promote all products to achieve targets set each day.
- Actively promote and fully explain the value of additional work to customers to ensure you maximise the profit generated from the service while maintaining the bond of trust.
- To accurately collect, manage and input all customer contact and vehicle data into our dealer management system.
- Maintain contact with and follow up every customer to ensure they were completely satisfied, their expectations were met, any issues are addressed and their custom retained.
Be customer focused, have good literacy and numeracy skills as well as influencing and selling skills.
The Service Advisor will be exceptionally organised with excellent inter-personal skills a proven track record in the role from within a franchise dealer and ideally workshop control experience would be preferred, but not essential.
If you’re looking to further your career and a great place to work then apply now!!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Romford please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.