£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.30pm + 1 in 4 Saturdays 8.00am-5.00pm.
Salary: £34,200-£36,660 + bonus / OTE £40,000 p.a. (uncapped).
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is currently seeking to recruit a fully qualified and experienced Senior Vehicle Technician to join our clients Main Car Dealership based in the Dagenham area.
As an experienced individual, you will be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing and have an excellent understanding of diagnostics and electronics working within a Franchise Dealer environment.
The successful candidate:
- Must be competent at stripping engines, gearboxes, servicing and minor repairs.
- Diagnostic investigation – fault finding / full interpretation of wiring diagrams.
- Using your own initiative to work the problem through.
- Be able to produce high quality work in a busy motor trade environment.
- Be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
You must hold a full clean driving licence, be a committed individual and be able to work well in a team environment.
They offer an excellent overall salary of £40,000 (depending on skills set and qualifications), a high standard working environment with the latest diagnostic equipment and further career development opportunities!
Motor Trade experience as a Senior/Diagnostic Vehicle Technician is essential.
If this Master Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dagenham please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.