£45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
£28,000 depending on experience + OTE £45,000
Flexible working hours
Our client a large automotive accident repair centre in the Wakefield region is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Panel Technician to join their busy bodyshop on a full time permanent basis.
Working as part of a team and reporting to the Bodyshop Manager, this role offers you the opportunity to use your technical expertise and attention to detail to produce high quality results.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Undertake replacement and repair of damaged or compromised bodywork panels
- Complete chassis and framework repairs
- Accurately assess vehicle damage and apply appropriate methods to produce a high quality repair
- Conduct bumper and door repair works as required
- Ensure all panel beating/repair works meet internal and third parts quality standards
- Work as part of a team to ensure bodyshop operations run efficiently and safely
In order to be eligible for this role you will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Panel Technician to IMI/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum.
You will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player.
You must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy working environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team.
Candidates with experience of working to PAS 125 standards or with an ATA accreditation would be highly advantageous but it is not essential.
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Wakefield please contact Hannah Bretton at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!