Newcastle upon Tyne
£27000 per annum
0191 446 0461
about 1 month ago
Basic salary ranging from £19,000 - £25,000 depending on experience / £2,000 per annum bonus earnings.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-5:30. 1 in 3 Saturday mornings.
Our client, a family-run business in Newcastle, is seeking a Vehicle Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Vehicle Technician role:
- Applications are sought from Level 2 Vehicle Technicians, Service Technicians or Fast Fit Technicians or Level 3 Technicians as there are packages available to suit all.
- The client is happy to invest in you, whether that be to help you gain your NVQ Level 3 Qualification or to put you through your MOT Licence to enhance your skills.
- You must be capable of a full range of service jobs.
- You must have a strong work ethic and the drive to continue developing your skills.
- You must be able to work efficiently to meet customer expectations.
What the Successful Vehicle Technician will get:
- The opportunity to join a family-run business who values their staff.
- Join a close-knit team and develop your skills by working closely with experienced Technicians.
- Training opportunities for those who do not currently have an NVQ Level 3 or MOT Licence.
- Efficiency based bonus to boost your earnings.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newcastle please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.