£35000 per annum
26 days ago
- Salary circa £32,000 basic p.a.
- Year End company bonus
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm / 8:30 - 5:30
- No weekends!
Our client is a well-established Midland family run business who are a leading specialists in their field.
The Sales Representative/Account Manager position is office-based dealing with clientele over the phone, responding to in-bound enquiries.
You will be responsible for explaining different parking solutions on offer & advise pros & cons of different ranges and working with clients to achieve excellent levels of customer satisfaction, work with integrity to a high ethical code & expect our staff to work within the company ethos.
Responsible for quotations, negotiating and guiding the customer through to completion.
There will be some customer visits required, perhaps 2 per month (Car provided).
Sales Representative/Account Manager Requirements:
- This role would suit someone from Automotive manufacturing background with project & account management experience looking to develop & progress
- Previous experience in the garage equipment sector, preferably sales, selling larger items such as car lifts.
- Good telephone manner and communication skills.
- Strong negotiator
- Converting leads into sales (all leads are warm / no cold calling).
- Holiday Allowance: 22 days + bank holidays
- Onsite Parking.
- Working with a small progressive friendly team to continue the successful business
Alternatively to the above, the Sales Representative/Account Manager role might be suitable for someone with previous automotive experience (i.e. customer service, sales or parts), who has good technical knowledge / understanding, excellent customer service skills and is looking to have a change of direction in their career but still utilising their skill set.
If this Automotive Sales Representative/Account Manager role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Jobs in Southam please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!