£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
Hours: Monday to Friday + Saturdays on a rota
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Key Responsibilities of a Vehicle Technician Include:
- Complete general servicing and repairs of vehicle to Company and Manufacture standards.
- Maintaining electronic records in a complete and accurate manner.
- Ensuring that all work is completed safely and complies with Company, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Safeguarding and protecting the customer’s vehicle and its contents whilst it is in your care.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work at all times.
The successful Vehicle Technician will have:
- A full UK driving license.
- Your own set of tools.
Our client’s vehicle technicians also benefit from regular training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
If this role could be of interest to you please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement now for more details
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.