£30000 per annum
26 days ago
- up to £23k Basic + £30k OTE
- Monday - Friday + 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
- East London area
Our client, a family run dealership are actively looking to hire a Trade Parts Advisor for their site in East London.
The Trade Parts Advisor role will need to lead by example working in a team of Automotive Parts Sales Team to achieve and exceed sales targets.
Through the team, develop strong relationships with customers, by providing expert knowledge and support and provide an exceptional customer service experience.
Key Responsibilities for the Trade Parts Advisor:
- Ensure own and Sales Team overall sales targets are achieved.
- Distribute targets equitably and in accordance with the allocation of
- Encourage a positive and competitive team spirit.
- Plan and implement promotional activities and campaigns to enable sales targets to be met.
- Ensure you are adequately trained and understands the unique selling points of the product.
- Ensure all documentation is completed accurately and promptly by self and the team
- Conduct regular performance reviews to monitor the achievement of individual KPI’s, and provide developmental or corrective support where required.
- Ensure the sales team is motivated through creative incentive schemes and rewards.
- Allocate customers to each Parts Sales Executive, assisting them to focus their approach and build long term relationships with the customers.
- Maintain a smart appearance at all times, and conduct business with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
For all your hard work our client actively looks after and develops and rewards their employees, as well as offering a competitive salary in today’s market place and a warm friendly environment to work in.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Trade Parts Advisor role has interested you please get in touch with Annalise Hoskins today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us.