£29000 per annum
24 days ago
Based in Colindale
£29k Basic Salary
Working in Prestige Main Dealer environment
The Senior Tyre Fitter Role:
Our Senior Dealership Tyre Fitters lead a small team and are responsible for the tyre bay operation based within one of our prestigious dealership centres. They are the vital people who go above and beyond to exceed customer’s expectations and ensure the quality tyres we supply, are fitted to the highest safety standards.
Skills & Experience Required for this Tyre Fitter role:
- Experience in tyre fitting or a fast-fit role
- Desire to learn quickly and enthusiastically
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Full UK driving licence mandatory
- A coaching-based approach to team development
- Ability to lead on core values, principles and standards
As well as carrying out all tyre fitting procedures including puncture repairs and wheel alignment, you’ll be responsible for stock control and ensuring the team delivers a first class customer experience.
- Competitive salary - plus £2000 per annum area living allowance
- Monthly bonus
- 33.5 days holidays (including bank holidays)
- Generous staff discounts for you and your family
- Award-winning training and development, with fantastic career prospects
- Exclusive discounts at major retailers, restaurants, holidays and much more
- Wide range of wellbeing support for you and your family
To apply for this Tyre Fitter position, please forward your CV to Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement for a chat about this position.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!