£35000 per annum
29 days ago
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30 pm + Saturdays Rota
-Earnings around £30,000 per annum + Bonus
- Career Progression + EV / Hybrid Training
Our client requires an Automotive Vehicle Technician to work to the highest standards of quality and efficiency in their workshop based in the Guildford, Surrey area. If you have an interested in Hybrid and EV vehicles this vacancy is for you!
Key Responsibilities for this Vehicle Technician Role:
- Gerneral maintenance and repairs
- Perform any necessary repairs or services, preventative and reactive repairs as per the customers request.
- Work efficiently, with a keen eye for detail updating check list in line with dealership standards.
- Liaise with the Service Department regarding expected completion times.
- Being a team player and offering assistant in busy times
The successful Vehicle Technician must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics, have a positive, 'can-do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team. Our client nurtures a work hard, play hard working environment.
Our client’s vehicle technicians also benefit from regular manufacturer training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques and keep your skillset current in the ever evolving EV and Hybrid vehicle industry. Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Surrey area then please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!