£60000 per annum
23 days ago
£60,000 Basic Salary – Dependent on Experience.
Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Franchised Car Dealership
Our Client one of the largest used car dealer groups in the South of England is currently looking for a Dealership Account for their Multi-Million Pound Used Car Operation.
Our Client is well established within the local area with a brand synonymous with the automotive trade in the Hampshire area. They are an expanding group committed to growth a continuous success.
The Main Purpose of Role is to provide professional financial advice to the respective Branch management teams and also to exercise control over financial aspects of the business and safeguarding Company assets. You will be planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial, regulatory and compliance-related audits at all branches and head office.
You must have excellent people skills, drive, commitment, enthusiasm and an understanding of the motor dealership industry.
Our Client is ideally looking for accountants within the automotive industry or similar industries, however if this role is of interest to you please get in touch.
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary up to £60,000
- Optional Health Care Plan
- Future Development
- Company Car
- A supportive Management Structure
- Company Pension
Duties of a Dealership Accountant with our Client
- Ensuring the accounting records are well maintained and reconciled on a frequent basis
- Providing monthly management information and financial performance reports
- Producing Monthly Management Accounts for presentation to the board of directors
- Preparing and monitoring key performance indicators
- Support accounts staff at our Hedge End Head Office (xx number of staff)
- Dealing with all aspects of the vehicle accounting, working closely with the vehicle administrator
- Assist with the processing of monthly payrolls
- Dealing with all VAT matters and submitting quarterly VAT returns
- Dealing with pension administration
- Dealing with auditors during the year end statutory audit
- Financial assistance & support to the management team and board of directors on ad hoc projects
What our Client expects of their Dealership Accountant
- Previous experience working within a dealership accounts department
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of the Pinnacle system would be an advantage, but not essential
- Able to work well within teams-
- You will be professional with the ability to deal with challenging situations.
- Have an accurate and methodical approach to work.
- Will be able to meet deadlines and prioritise work.
If this Dealership Accountant interests, you and you would like to know more about it, Dealership Accounts Manager, Car Sales Executive, Cars Sales Managers, Business Managers, Assistant Sales Manager, Sales Controller, Retail Sales Manager, or other Automotive Jobs in Southampton, Portsmouth, Gosport, Fareham, Waterlooville, Havant, Chichester, Petersfield, Eastleigh, Chandlers Ford, Basingstoke, Alton, Farnham, Aldershot, New Alersford, Romsey, Andover, West End, Hedge End, Bishops Waltham, Denmead, Southampton, and Hampshire please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.