£35600 per annum
28 days ago
- Basic salary up to £32,000 dependent on your experience with a bonus of £3,600 bonus per annum
- Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm and 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am-1:00pm
- Opportunity to work with a family run car dealer group
Our client a multi-site family run franchise approved car dealership in the Newcastle Emlyn area is currently looking to hire a fully qualified Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester for their busy Service Department!
Reporting to the Service Manager and working within a medium sized team, as a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client.
You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Service Manager / Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
You will need to ensure that quality and health & safety procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
You will also be required to carry out MOT tests and complete any associated work.
You will ideally live within a reasonable commuting distance of Newcastle Emlyn and will be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and have an active MOT license.
You will also need to hold a UK driving license, be a committed individual and a good team player.
You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester, our client is offering:
- Basic Salary between £32,000 dependent on your qualifications
- Access to a very generous performance related bonus scheme of up to £3,600 per annum
- 20 days annual holiday allowance plus 8 bank holidays
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Company benefits including staff referral bonus and staff purchase discounts.
- Fantastic career prospects with one of the fastest growing car dealer groups in the UK.
- Working hours from 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am-1:00pm
If this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newcastle Emlyn please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.