£60000 per annum
0191 446 0461
21 days ago
Basic salary up to £25,000 / £60,000 OTE
Hours: 5.5 working day week with set day off.
Our longstanding and trusted Prestige Main Dealer client is currently seeking a Sales Executive to join the team.
To be successful in this role you must have experience in a Car Sales Executive positon. The client is looking for an honest, trustworthy and reliable individual with a stable working background. Applicants can be from a Volume or Prestige Main Dealer selling new or used vehicles but you must have a proven track record in the role.
You will be expected to work alongside your colleagues selling New and Used Prestige vehicles. You will need to be confident to hit the ground running as although manufacturer training will be provided the client is seeking an individual who is familiar with the compliance process of a Main Dealer environment.
You will act as the point of contact and handle customers' individual needs, developing positive relationships with customers. Also you will need to generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
The successful Prestige Car Sales Executive will possess the following:
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- You must have a vibrant personality with a "can do" attitude. Must have a very positive outlook. Essential skills are selling abilities, persuasion, strong listening skills, computer competences, results orientation, teamwork, and reporting.
If this Car Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Sunderland please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.