£34800 per annum
21 days ago
Leeds Based, Main Dealer
£30,000 - £34800 + Benefits
42 Hour Week
Are you an experienced Commercial Vehicle Technician or Mechanic with an NVQ level 3 in light vehicle maintenance and repair looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Our client's Commercial Vehicle Technicians play a vital role within their service department by delivering the best customer service every time.
This is a great opportunity to be part of their success.
The hours of work are Monday- Friday 8am until 5pm with excellent bonus and overtime opportunities!
Not only could you be servicing and repairing premium commercial vehicles and working within a dynamic and hard-working team you will also receive manufacturer training which will enhance your career development helping you progress in your career.
As a Commercial Vehicle Technician, our client offers fantastic car schemes as well as a generous holiday entitlement which increases with length of service.
You will be delivering high standards of technical advice, service and maintenance to all customers.
In order to be eligible you will need to have recent experience working as a Commercial Vehicle Technician, formal qualifications, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent and some main dealership experience.
Working hours – Monday – Friday 8.30 – 17.00 and 1 in 3 Saturdays
As a Commercial Vehicle Technician, our client is offering:
- £34,800 per annum pending experience
- Generous uncapped bonus scheme
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- Various additional benefits including a cycle to work scheme, pension scheme, life assurance, retailer discounts, and a generous car scheme amongst others.
- Access to industry leading training and development.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects/job security with a large multi-site business that is itself part of a larger company.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.