£27000 per annum
26 days ago
Guaranteed Salary of £26,000
Excellent Career Development Opportunities in Expanding Company
Company Car On Offer
Our Main Dealer client based in Dorchester requires an experienced automotive Aftersales Advisor with recent experience to work within their busy service department.
As an Aftersales Advisor, you will need to be:
- Able to influence and advise customers on minor technical issues.
- Deliver a first class service whilst achieving the company objectives and targets.
- A confident relationship builder.
As an Aftersales Advisor, you will be working alongside a team of Service Advisors and be responsible for:
- Providing a pro-active service to customers.
- Scheduling in their vehicles in for a service, maintenance or repair work.
- Arranging where necessary a courtesy vehicle.
- Take ownership of customer queries and resolve any issues.
- Workshop load (hours booked).
- Achieve an excellent CSI and Mystery Shopper results.
- Maintain an excellent level of customer retention.
- Work well within a team across all departments.
You will be greeting customers in to the service department, liaising with the workshop to chase work in progress, keeping customers informed and gaining authorisation for any additional work to be carried out.
There are various IT Systems and processes in place to assist you in your Aftersales Advisor role, so being computer literate, will be an advantage along with a keen eye for detail to ensure you are accurately recording our customer details.
For that next step in your career apply now!
Motor Trade experience in the role is preferred but not essential.
If this Aftersales Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dorchester please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!