Salary dependent on experience
22 days ago
- Basic salary negotiable / DOE + commission
- Great opportunity to work with one of the most reputable Motorcycle Dealers in the country and progress your career!
Our client are looking for a highly self-motivated Business Development Manager to help us meet our client's ambitious goals for the company & some of the industry's most prestigious brands that our client officially distribute & represent throughout the UK.
Dealership development will be key to your success as our brands require ever higher standards of professionalism & involvement at every level of the customer journey.
You must be forward thinking, willing to embrace the challenge of improving market share from the front lines, you will be part of a team that can call on many decades of experience in the industry.
The potential of the position is overwhelmingly positive with huge plans for the business in the near future, this role will only suit someone who is hungry for professional & personal growth. An interest or active involvement in motorcycling and/or the industry would be an advantage to an application.
Responsibilities for the Business Development Manager position:
- Maintain & Further develop a ready established of existing accounts
- Implement stocking plans/levels brand awarness & promote sales campaigns which include Finance offers
- Identify & take from prospect to account, new dealers and other revenue streams
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Involvement in exhibitions and events will be required
Requirements to be considered for the Business Development Manager role:
- Relevant experience in as many aspects of the industry as is possible
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation and be fully conversant with Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from concept to implementation
- Strong business sense and industry instincts
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Significant time travelling to appointments may be necessary due to the nature of the market place.
If this Business Development Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Chorley please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!