Newcastle upon Tyne
£29000 per annum
0191 446 0461
27 days ago
Basic Salary Depending on Skill Set - up to £26,000 basic / £3,000 bonus earnings.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 7am – 3:30pm. 1 in 3 Saturday mornings.
Our longstanding and trusted Commercial client in Newcastle is seeking an experienced Service Advisor to join the team.
Applications are sought from all Service Advisors, whether that be from another Commercial Business, a Car Main Dealer or an Independent Garage.
Your Service Advisor role will be to work within the Service Department to help with the smooth and efficient running of the department.
You will be required to book in work into the workshop, load and programme the workshop to maintain a steady flow of work.
You will need to display excellent customer service skills and a sales-minded attitude; and have the energy and drive to achieve the company’s objectives.
Importantly, you must be a team player. Experience in motor trade in a similar Service Advisor role and IT skills are essential, and Kerridge experience is desirable.
Key duties for a Service Advisor:
- Book work into work shop and maintain a steady flow.
- Organising customer bookings and loading workshop.
- Communicates with clients about vehicle problems, insurance questions, and warranty issues.
- Maintains positive relationships with clients to ensure repeat and return customers.
- Approaches transactions with sales-minded professionalism, sell products and services to clients, including making clients aware of all packages and retail options available.
- Answers customer questions about services, including when to expect vehicle repairs.
- Displays extensive knowledge about products and services and of the service department.
- Ensures customer vehicle is finished on time and details for customer services rendered and costs for those services, ensuring satisfaction at every step of interaction.
- Uses all methods of customer communication, including online bookings, phone calls, and in person interactions, to schedule and book appointments, vehicle drop-offs, and vehicle pickups.
- Communicates with technicians about vehicle statuses, and ensures that vehicles will be ready for customer on time.
- Acts as an advocate for clients when communicating vehicle problems and needs to repair department. Liaises with technicians about parts ordering to ensure requisite parts are available when vehicle repairs require them, and communicates any time restrictions to customers in timely manner.
- Processes customer payments.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of service department.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newcastle please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!