£30000 per annum
27 days ago
- Starting salary of £25,000 + minimum, uncapped bonus of £350 per month + overtime
- Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:30pm ONLY
- Great Opportunity!
Our client, a franchise approved car dealer group, are currently looking to recruit a Senior Service Advisor to join one of their dealerships in Swansea.
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager, you will work alongside another Vehicle Service Advisor and a workshop team and shall be responsible for providing a pro-active service to customers requesting to schedule their vehicles in for service, maintenance or repair work and arranging, where necessary, a courtesy vehicle.
As a Senior Service Advisor, you will greet customers into the Service Department, extensively liaise with the workshop to monitor and chase work in progress, keep customers informed of the progress of their vehicle, and up-sell on additional products and services where possible.
The successful Senior Service Advisor will be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction.
Strong organisational skills along with IT literacy (any experience with Kerridge/ADP preferable) would be of high priority.
Due to the nature of this Senior Service Advisor role, recent or current experience as a Vehicle Service Advisor, or a similar Senior Service Advisor role within the automotive industry would be highly advantageous however it is non-essential.
For your hard work as a Senior Service Advisor, our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £25,000 per annum
- Generous bonus scheme of up to £350 per month pending performance.
- Overtime paid at time and a half rate.
- 30 days annual leave
- Access to in-house training where required & manufacturer accredited training.
- Company pension scheme
- Fantastic career prospects with a reputable car dealer group that have been operating in the UK for over 90 years.
- Working hours from 8:00am-5:30pm Monday to Friday
If this Senior Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swansea please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.