£32000 per annum
28 days ago
Our client, a highly successful and well established Main Dealership in Weston, is seeking to employ a highly experienced Vehicle Technician to work within their busy yet friendly company, to ensure that the work is carried out to the company's high standards.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- A Basic Salary of £29,000 (Depending on Experience) + Bonus
- Monday to Friday with Saturday's on a rota
- Level 2 or Level 3
- Fantastic development and progression
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Carrying out service checks
- Good use of diagnostics
- Repair work
- You will have customer service and communication skills
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technician:
- Full UK Driving License
- Have a good attitude to work at all times
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- Will need to be NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent.
- MOT is preferable but not essential.
- Carrying out all aspects of wheel alignment
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Weston-super-Mare, please contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.