£32000 per annum
25 days ago
Basic Salary £24k Per Annum + OTE £32,000
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00 - NO WEEKENDS
We are currently looking to hire an experienced Alloy Wheel Repair Technician Required for a a well-established and respected Smart Repair groups nationally, with some fantastic perks!
The Mobile Alloy Wheel Repair Technician role will suit an individual that has experience in tyre removal and fitting and paint repair experience.
Duties and responsibilities for an Alloy Wheel Technician:
- You will be repairing and refurbishing alloy wheels utilizing brand-new, cutting edge equipment and techniques.
- You will ensure repairs reach the highest of standards. Desired skills and our expectations for an Alloy Wheel Technician:
- Must be confident working with alloy wheels
- Experience of diamond wheel cutting equipment is essential
- Must have experience at repairing and refurbishing alloy wheels
- Must take pride in work and have high organizational skills
Benefits of the Mobile Alloy Wheel Repair Technician role -
Company Van, Fuel Card, Mobile + Laptop Provided
If this Alloy Wheel Repair Technician Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Manchester area then please contact Demi Briers at Perfect Placement!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today