£25000 per annum
21 days ago
Earnings around £23,500 per year.
44.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday 8:30-5:30. Plus Saturday mornings.
Benefits for a Mobile Tyre Fitter include:
- Excellent Monthly Bonus
- 29 days holiday
- Training and career development opportunities
- Generous staff discounts
- Wellbeing support for you and your family.
Our client is a successful and well-established Fast Fit Centre who are actively looking for a Mobile Tyre Fitter to join their friendly and experienced team.
You will be covering in and around the Northampton area going to customers’ homes/offices and professionally dealing with their needs.
As a Mobile Tyre Fitter, you will be provided with a company van and will only be required to go to site to stock up.
Requirements for this Tyre Fitter role:
- Ideally professional track record as a Tyre Fitter or Fast Fit Technician.
- Working knowledge of maintaining tyres
- A passion for ensuring customers receive a great end-to-end experience.
- A full UK Licence.
- A strong interest in a career in the automotive industry
- You must have a stable job history and be confident and willing to proactively contact customers to recommend your products and services.
Duties as a Mobile Tyre Fitter:
- Identify worn & faulty components needs in accordance with the Company Standards.
- Advise customers of work required to ensure vehicle is in road worthy condition.
- You must be able to produce high quality work in a busy motor trade environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
If you're interested in this Mobile Tyre Fitter role, or any other similar roles in Wrexham, get in touch with Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!
Motor Trade experience in the Mobile Tyre Fitter role is essential.