£36000 per annum
25 days ago
Monday to Friday - 9:00 - 17:00 (37.5 hours per week)
1 in 2 Saturday mornings (Paid at overtime rate)
Total working week INCLUDING Saturdays = 39 hours
Commercial Main Dealership
Tachograph Experience Essential
Our Client, a Commercial Vehicle Dealership in Shrewsbury, are currently looking for a Tachograph Technician.
Experience working with Tachographs is essential for this role.
Key Duties of a Tachograph Technician:-
- Carry out repairs and to manufacturers guidelines and DVSA regulations
- Ensure calibrations are carried out according to DVSA regulations
- Fault diagnosis and warranty procedures repairs
- Lucrative salary
- Great work/life balance
- 39 Hours a week (inclusive of EO Sat rota)
- Overtime paid at additional rate
- Continuous training provided throughout
For more information on this Tachograph Calibration Job and other Motor Trade Jobs in the Shropshire area, please call Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.