£28000 per annum
27 days ago
- £25,000 basic
- £28,000 OTE
- Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:30 + 1 in 7 Saturday Morning Rota.
We are in search of a Parts Advisor to join our Client’s Franchised Main Dealer in the Gatwick area.
Our client is looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to join their team providing excellent customer services, providing parts sales within branch as well as externally and maintaining customer relationships.
Duties of a Parts Advisor:
- To ensure that all customers and internal parts needs are dealt with promptly and courteously responding immediately to requests for parts
- To be continuously and consistently conscious of customer needs providing at all times the highest level of courtesy and service, and promote customer satisfaction rating.
- Working within the sales team on sales of product promotions by answering telephone queries and dealing with electronic queries
- To report any stock damage or stock losses to the manager without delay
- To ensure that the work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and that Health and Safety and COSHH requirements are adhered to all times
What our Client expects of their Parts Advisor:
- Proactive approach in maintaining customer standards
- Good telephone manner
- Organizational and administration skills
- Experience using Kerridge is Advantageous but not essential
- Full and Clean Driving License
If you are interested in hearing more about this Parts Advisor role, or other motor trade jobs we have in East or West Sussex, please do not hesitate to contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our specialty. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.