£30000 per annum
26 days ago
Monday - Friday + Saturday on Rota
Up to £26,000 + Bonus - Dependent on Experience
Our Client a busy Service Centre is looking for a capable assistant centre manager to join their busy team.
As a assistant Centre manager you will:
- Assist the Centre Manager in the operation and daily running of the depot
- Play a key part in the Centre targets including key performance indicators
- Oversee the maintenance of stock values within the centre
- Implement and enforce company Policies and Procedures
- Offer and deliver excellent customer service
- Ensure all work is carried out in line with Company Policies and Procedures
- Possess a full UK driving licence
Your responsibilities as a Fast Fit Assistant Manager will include:
- Ensuring all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to
- The maintenance of documents in adherence to company Policies and Procedures
- Maximising workflow through the workshop to achieve maximum efficiencies
- Creating and adopting a positive customer service experience
- Assisting with the training and mentoring of employees
If this Assistant Centre Manager vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Jobs in the Berkshire area please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.