£26000 per annum
18 days ago
Basic salary up to £24,000
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm. No weekends!
Our Client are looking for an experienced Vehicle Car Progress Chaser to join them at their busy and growing site!
The Vehicle Progress Chaser key responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Sales Manager and working as part of a large sales team.
- Checking the progress of the car throughout the sales process.
- Maintaining the presentation of the site's standards within the showroom and forecourt.
- Arranging internal preparation of stock vehicles and ensuring handovers are ready for collection.
- Driving and progressing all sold and new cars through the workshop, dealer transfers and vehicle collections.
- Take photos of stock to be uploaded to their world class website.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role within the main dealer network. Strong communication skills are essential for this position as you will be regularly liaising with different departments as well as the customer awaiting delivery of their vehicle.
If this Vehicle Progress Chaser opportunity interests you, or you would like to hear more about other Automotive Sales / Administrator roles in the Cobham area, please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.