£30000 per annum
25 days ago
Basic Salary up to c. £26,000
Join a great client of ours - they are ready to hire and will pay a fantastic wage for you, and integrate you into their close-knit, family-run team.
Duties of the Service Advisor Role and Requirements:
- Experience in a service advisor role is required.
- You will be taking bookings, helping to organise the technicians' workload, managing diaries, advising customers, alongside other duties.
- You will be up-selling products and services to enhance the customer's experience and earn your bonus.
- You will have the personal skills to be the face of a business with a fantastic local reputation.
What the Successful Service Advisor will Get:
- A career with one of our longstanding and trusted clients.
- Guidance from a highly experienced and friendly management team.
- The chance to work with cars, vans and HGVs.
- Access to training from the outset.
- The chance to become one of the best-earning service advisors in the area.
Please get in touch straight away with applications or queries as roles are being filled fast in the current marketplace.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Derby please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.