£32000 per annum
24 days ago
Basic salary up to £28,000 OTE £32,000
Our client, a large franchise approved car dealership in the Knaresborough area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician to join their busy Service Department.
Our Vehicle Technicians are a fundamental part of our Aftersales team and will be responsible for accurately completing repair and service records, as well as any other appropriate activities.
You will analyse work orders carefully to understand a vehicle’s condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed to.
To be considered as a Vehicle Technician, you must have:
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in light vehicle repair & maintenance
- MOT Tester licence
- A full Driving Licence
- Your own full set of Tools
- A proven ability to carry out basic electrical and mechanical repairs
Our client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Basic salary of up to £28,000 with an OTE of £32,000
- 40 hour week 8.30 – 17.00 working 1 in 2 Saturdays 8.30 – 12.30
- Tool insurance
- Full manufacturing training
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Knaresborough please contact Hannah Bretton at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!