£35000 per annum
17 days ago
Basic Salary Up to £18,000 & OTE £35,000+
Prestige Car Dealership
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30, Saturdays on a rota 08:00 – 12:30
Bognor Regis, West Sussex
Company Vehicle Option
Our Client a large automotive dealership group covering over 10 sites and over 6 well established automotive brands, are currently seeking a Service Advisor for their Fantastic Team.
Our Client's site is one of the top performing dealerships within their brand network, and one of the most profitable in the Group!
This is a unique Service Advisor role to be part of a great site that is up and running at a great speed, and to benefit from up-sell and bonus opportunities.
Our Client is seeking applications from Service Advisors with a ‘Can do attitude’ and an understanding of how to deliver customer service on the highest scale.
They are seeking individuals who want to be part of a special team for the long-haul, and help ensure that the business offers a stable environment for staff and customers alike.
What’s in it for you as a Service Advisor?
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary up to £18,000
- Competitive Bonus Structure – OTE £35,000
- Profit share of service department net profit
- Service plan and warranty bonus structure
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
- Life Assurance Benefit
- 22 days’ holiday
- Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities with Group.
Duties of a Service Advisor with our Client:
- Taking service, repair and maintenance bookings via telephone, face to face and email contact
- Processing bookings through the internal (Kerridge) IT system
- Liaising with the workshop team to ensure all is in place for each booked job
- Keeping customers informed throughout work in progress – up-selling any additional work requirements
- Presenting and up-selling a range of approved products and services
- Undertaking all related administration (including invoicing), handing over cars, and taking payments
- Ability to meet manufacturers customer satisfaction standards.
What our Client expects of their Service Advisor:
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and able to demonstrate experience in a customer facing role.
- Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines.
- Able to assimilate information quickly and provide considered responses.
- Strong work ethic and adaptable to change.
- Attention to detail and maintains good, accurate quality of work.
- PC/ Web literate.
- Kerridge / ADP Experience is ideal
- Full clean driving licence.
- Retail automotive service experience preferred.
If this Aftersales Advisor interests, you and you would like to know more about it Service Advisor, Service Administrator, Parts Advisor, Senior Service Advisor, Service Manager, After sales Manager. Master Technician, Car Mechanic, or other Automotive Jobs in Bognor Regis, Littlehampton, Chichester, Selsey, Worthing, Pulborough, Havant, Emsworth, Hayling Island, Shoreham, Storrington, Arundel, West Sussex and Hampshire please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.