£32000 per annum
24 days ago
- Romford area
- Basic up to £25,000 + bonus
- Monday - Friday + Saturdays on a rota
Our client, an Automotive Main Vehicle Dealership in the Romford area are looking to hire an experienced Service Advisor.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy team with a great earning potential.
You will be dealing directly with customers, scheduling service work to their vehicles and informing them of any additional repairs required.
As a Service Advisor, you will be able to handle administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations.
Your duties as a Service Advisor will include:
- Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with technicians
- Liaison with customers about any additional work required
- Greeting customers and scheduling services
- Estimating time and costs associated with repairs
- Handling customer complaints
- Responding to customer requests
- Tracking the vehicle through the workshop
You will need to demonstrate as a Service Advisor:
- A professional manner
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to gather technical information and relay it in a way that customers will understand
If this Service Advisor Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in North or East London, please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.