£40000 per annum
23 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £32,000 + OTE £40,000
- Monday - Friday + Saturday mornings on a rota
- Loads of company benefits including; Flights, Theme Parks, Child Care & a Fantastic Pension Scheme!!
Our client a desirable Main Vehicle Dealership in Romford is looking for a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester. The salary can be flexible depending on manufacturer experience, work history and qualifications.
The Ideal Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester will have a solid background within vehicle mechanics.
An MOT Testing licence would also be great but not essential.
The Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester duties in this role may include:
- Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturer's standards.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package with the opportunity for bonus and overtime.
If this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Motor Trade Jobs in North & East London, please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Agency and we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, if you are looking for a new Automotive Career please get in touch with our team today.