£70000 per annum
25 days ago
- £40,000 basic salary, £70,000 OTE
- Company Car
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional General Sales Manager for our client, a long-standing and reputable Car Dealer.
Reporting to the General Manager, your key job objectives and responsibilities as a General Sales Manager will include:
- Achieving and striving to exceed all targets and sales objectives through a well-developed and motivated sales team.
- Develop and discuss short, medium, and long-term business development strategies
- Embed core values and objectives across the entire sales population
- Predict and implement change management programmes during favourable trading conditions to push forward growth and maintain momentum
- Maximise profitability through the sales of vehicles and associated products (Finance and Insurance) .
- Define measurable business key performance indicators across the organisation
- Create a culture that aligns attitudes towards constant improvement and development
- Define and maintain clear interdepartmental communication channels
In order to be eligible you will live in the South Cheshire region or ideally within a reasonable commuting distance of Winsford.
The General Sales Manager role requires an individual with a stable and successful management background within a reputable car dealer and ideally exposure to a busy site.
As a General Sales Manager you must have experience in a car dealership is essential as well as a strong F&I background.
You will need to be motivated/self-driven, adaptable, and hold total drive and ambition.
You will become the General Sales Manager role model for our client's brand, where the ability to lead by example will be as important as the results you deliver.
Delighting customers is what sets our client apart and being prepared to lead from the front is a key requirement.
A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
If you are interested in hearing more about this General Sales Manager role, or others we have in The South Cheshire area, please do not hesitate to contact Alishia Douce at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!