£24000 per annum
17 days ago
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.30pm with No Weekends.
Salary: £22-24,000 basic p.a.
Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 20 days + bank holidays.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Our automotive client offers a comprehensive range of plant service solutions.
They have been operating for 3 decades and currently maintain over 6,500 items of equipment.
They are able to demonstrate their equipment knowledge base, our bespoke management software and mobile operational coverage is suitable for their customers.
They are actively looking to hire a Service Controller / Administrator base at their offices in Wickford.
The Service Controller / Administrator Role:
- Office based (not customer facing).
- Looking after 4-5 Mobile Engineers / Technicians.
Duties as a Service Controller / Administrator:
- Diary Booking.
- Arranging access into sites.
- Obtaining authorisation from 1 link and phone.
- Parts sourcing.
- Job estimating.
Service Controller / Administrator Requirements:
- Previous automotive experience from a service dept background.
- Must be good at communicating via email and phone.
- Good at organising diaries for people.
- Good on spreadsheets and Microsoft platforms.
- Be a very organised person.
You need to be able to work well alone as well as be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Service Controller / Adminstrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Wickford please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.